OASIS is made up of experts in many different fields.
This allows us to tackle youth alcohol, tobacco and other drug use from many directions.
Feel free to contact OASIS for contact information for any of our coalition members.
- AdCare Hospital
- BAMSI, The COPE Center
- Chamber of Commerce (Stoughton)
- Juvenile Probation (Norfolk County)
- Local Clergy
- Norfolk County District Attorney’s Office
- Old Colony YMCA
- SMAC (Stoughton Media Access Corp.)
- South Bay Mental Health
- Stoughton Fire Department
- Stoughton Health Department
- Stoughton Police Department
- Stoughton Public Schools
- Stoughton Recreation Department
- Stoughton SADD Chapter
- Stoughton VNA
- Stoughton Youth Commission
- Youth Leadership Institute
OASIS is open to interested parents, youth, community members, business owners, local organizations and groups.
If you are passionate about the health of Stoughton Youth
you belong at our table!
First Wednesday of the month
Stoughton Police Department Community Room
Interested in joining our coalition?
Contact Stephanie Patton